Rules and tips of the house
We kindly ask you to follow our few rules of the house, which you will also find in your room.
- A big thanks for leaving your marks in our hearts instead of our house.
- Every guest should feel comfortable. Please be considerate of the other guests.
- We kindly ask you to keep the peace of night between 10 pm until 7 am.
- We love sharing our house, but would appreciate your respecting our private rooms, including our kitchen.
- We have a non-smoking-policy throughout the entire house.
- Our snacks (fruit, sweets…) as well as coffee and tea on the buffet are for you. Please feel free to help yourself.
- You may use the microwave and the kettle as you please. We don’t offer a stove. You will find, however, plates, cups and cutlery close to the buffet.
- Please take your meals in the dining room where you will have a lot of space.
- We serve breakfast between 7 until 10 am. Would you prefer another time? Please let us know.
- In the living room, you will find a TV. Feel free to use it. The manual may be useful. We have Bluewin-TV and a big choice of channels.
- You may use books and games in the living room as well as the deckchair, chairs and tables in the garden.
- You will find a hairdryer either in the drawer (private bathrooms) or on the shelf above the mirror (shared bathroom)
- Check-out is usually at 11 am. Would you like to change it? Please let us know.
- Unfortunately, we do not take credit cards or any other cards. Therefore, we ask you to pay cash before checking-out.
- Pets are welcome!
- If you need a children’s or any other bed, please let us know. We can provide whatever you need.